In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, referred to the Protection of Personal Details (LOPD) and its development regulations, the responsible of this website, in compliance with the provided at art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that gave or are going to give personal details, that he takes responsibility for the custody of these details.
The users, by the tick of this check box, expressly and freely accept that their details are going to be treated by the services providers for the following purposes:
1. Submission of commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communications or any other kind of electronic or physic media, present or future, that makes possible this commercial communications. These communications will be related to products or services offered by the service provider, as well as by part of the partners with whom he had made an agreement of commercial promotion. In that case, third parties will never have access to the personal data. And in any case the commercial communications will be done by the service provider and will be related to the products or the services of the provider sector.
2. Make statysticals analysis.
3. Process orders, applications or any kind of request that the user makes by any of the forms of contact that are at the disposal of the user at the company website.
4. Refer the newsletter of the website.
The service provider informs and guarantees expressly the users that their personal data will not be given at any case to third parties, and that every time this transfer would be made, will previously ask for the express and informed agreement by the right owners.
All the details requested through the website are mandatory, because they are needed in order to provide an optimal service to the user. In the case that all the details are not submitted, the provider does not guarantee that the information and the services provided are fully adjusted to his needs.
The provider guarantees the user in any case the exercise of the following rights: access, rectification, cancellation, information y opposition, in the terms disposed at the current legislation. Because of that, in compliance with the provided at the Organic Law 15/1999 of the LOPD, the user will be able to exercise his rights by submitting an express request, as well as a copy of his DNI, by the following means:
Vive y Estudia SL
1. E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Zip Code: Calle Gran vía 16, 4º Centro, Despacho 9,
28013 Madrid, Spain
In the same way, the user will be able to unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the section unsubscribe from all the email address submitted by the provider.
In the same way, the provider has adopted all the technical and organization measures needed to guarantee the safety of the personal details that he handles, as well as to avoid the loss, alteration or access by a third party not authorized.
The cookies used by the website are associated uniquely to an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide by themselves personal data of the user of any kind.
The user has the possibility of configure his browser to be warned about the reception of cookies, and to prevent them to be installed at his computer. Please, take a look at the instructions and guides of your browser to know more about this process.
To use the website, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of the cookies sent by the website, or the third party that acts on behalf of the website, without prejudice to be necessary that the user logs in each services that requires prior registration or log in. The cookies used at this website have, at all events, temporary character with the unique objective of doing a more efficient transmission of the data. At any case cookies will be used to recover personal details of the user.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All these details are recovered inside an activity file properly registered that allows the subsequent data processing with the objective of obtaining statistics that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the amount of visits to the website, the order of the visits, the place where they came from, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted at the sector, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all that with the objective of avoid the unauthorized access to the data. To this end, the user/client accepts that the provider obtains data in order to authenticate the access controls.